Cannes Lion Award-winning writer/director based in New York City, Jordan Pick has worked at some of the world's largest ad agencies, including TBWA\Chiat\Day, DDB, Y&R and Digitas. He's created traditional and digital campaigns—from magazine ads, billboards, and 30-second national broadcast spots to website experiences, mobile apps, daily social content and digital video series.
His work has gained over 120 million online views and has been featured on MTV, The Today Show, CNN, ABC News and CBS News as well as published by People, Time, New York Magazine, Esquire, Glamour, USA Today and GQ. His clients have included Crown Royal, GILT, Foursquare, Levi's, Verizon, Irish Spring, H&M, The New York Lottery, Honest Tea, Shiseido, Nickelodeon, American Apparel, ABSOLUT, T-Mobile, Keds, Svedka, Speed Stick, Tropicana, Colgate, Fresh Step, Comcast, British Airways, Frigidaire, Clearasil and Hanes.
Jordan is from Oranjestad, Aruba and currently resides in Downtown Brooklyn. With his team at Pick Pictures, he writes and directs creative video content and branded entertainment.
Other facts about him:
• His first job was as a tour guide at the Aruba Butterfly Farm.
• He was diagnosed with visual snow, so everything around him looks like TV.
• He doesn’t drink coffee, but always wakes up to a cold glass of chocolate milk.
• He's caught them all on Pokémon GO.
• He still listens to that damn catchy Bieber album.
Follow him on WorkingNotWorking